In my thesis I worked on hyperbolic lattice counting problems. The classical hyperbolic lattice point problem is the hyperbolic analogous of the Gauss’ circle problem. I studied various modifications of it, as well as arithmetic applications of them.
Automorphic forms, Spectral theory, Analytic number theory
1. The hyperbolic lattice point problem in conjugacy classes. (with Y. Petridis), Forum Math. 28 (2016), no. 5, 981–1003 ( arXiv)
2. Ω-results for the hyperbolic lattice point problem. (to appear in Proceedings of the AMS, arXiv)
3. Mean value and Ω-results for the hyperbolic lattice point problem in conjugacy classes. (submitted for publication, arXiv)
- Second moments of symmetric square L-functions. (with Min Lee)
2. Lattice counting in the n-dimensional hyperbolic space.