In my thesis I worked on hyperbolic lattice counting problems. The classical hyperbolic lattice point problem is the hyperbolic analogous of the Gauss’ circle problem. I studied various modifications of it, as well as arithmetic applications of them.
You can find my thesis here.
My current research interests lie on problems related to L-functions of Maass forms, as well as various counting problems in the spectral theory of automorphic forms.
From October 2016 to March 2017 I visited the School of Mathematics in the University of Bristol with an LMS Postdoctoral Mobility Grant. From April 2017 to July 2017 I am visiting the Department of Mathematics, King’s College London. From October 2017 I will be a postdoctoral researcher at CEMPI, Lille.
Automorphic forms, Spectral theory, Analytic number theory
1. The hyperbolic lattice point problem in conjugacy classes. (with Y. Petridis), Forum Math. 28 (2016), no. 5, 981–1003. ( arXiv)
2. Ω-results for the hyperbolic lattice point problem. Proceedings of the AMS, vol. 145 (2017), no. 4, 1421–1437. (arXiv)
3. Mean value and Ω-results for the hyperbolic lattice point problem in conjugacy classes. (submitted for publication, arXiv)
- Second moments of symmetric square L-functions. (with Min Lee)
2. Lattice counting in the n-dimensional hyperbolic space.