From 3rd to 5th of April 2019, together with Gautami Bhowmik (Lille) and Nicole Raulf (Lille) we organize a conference on “Analytic Aspects of Automorphic Forms”. You can find more information about this event in this first announcement.
In my thesis I worked on hyperbolic lattice counting problems. The classical hyperbolic lattice point problem is the hyperbolic analogue of the Gauss’ circle problem. I studied various modifications of it, as well as arithmetic applications of them.
You can find my thesis here.
My research focuses on the spectral theory of GL(2)-automorphic forms. My current research interests lie on problems related to L-functions of Maass forms and Quantum Unique Ergodicity. I am also interested on various counting problems in the spectral theory of automorphic forms, such as Prime Geodesic theorems and Lattice counting problems.
From October 2016 to March 2017 I visited Andrew Booker at the School of Mathematics in the University of Bristol with an LMS Postdoctoral Mobility Grant. From April 2017 to July 2017 I visited Igor Wigman at the Department of Mathematics, King’s College London. From October 2017 I am a postdoctoral researcher at CEMPI, Lille and Université Lille 1 – Sciences et Technologies, working under the mentoring of Nicole Raulf.
I am also a reviewer for Zentralblatt MATH.
Finally, here is my profile in Google Scholar.
Automorphic forms, Spectral theory, Analytic number theory
2. Ω-results for the hyperbolic lattice point problem. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., vol. 145 (2017), no. 4, 1421–1437. (arXiv)
3. Mean value and Ω-results for the hyperbolic lattice point problem in conjugacy classes. (to appear in Revista Matemática Iberoamericana, arXiv)
4. Prime Geodesic Theorem in the 3-dimensional Hyperbolic Space. (with O. Balkanova, G. Cherubini, D. Frolenkov and N. Laaksonen), (to appear in Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, arXiv)
1. The error term in term in the Prime Geodesic Theorem for hyperbolic 3-manifolds, (short review article in the Proceedings of the 16th Panhellenic Conference on Mathematical Analysis)
1. Second moments of symmetric square L-functions. (with Min Lee)
2. Quantum Variance of Hecke-Maass forms for Bianchi groups. (with Nicole Raulf)