In my thesis I worked on hyperbolic lattice counting problems. The classical hyperbolic lattice point problem is the hyperbolic analogous of the Gauss’ circle problem. I studied various modifications of it, as well as arithmetic applications of them.
You can find my thesis here.
My current research interests lie on problems related to L-functions of Maass forms and Quantum Unique Ergodicity as well as various counting problems in the spectral theory of automorphic forms.
From October 2016 to March 2017 I visited the School of Mathematics in the University of Bristol with an LMS Postdoctoral Mobility Grant. From April 2017 to July 2017 I visited the Department of Mathematics, King’s College London. From October 2017 I am a postdoctoral researcher at CEMPI, Lille and Université Lille 1 – Sciences et Technologies.
Automorphic forms, Spectral theory, Analytic number theory
1. The hyperbolic lattice point problem in conjugacy classes. (with Y. Petridis), Forum Math. 28 (2016), no. 5, 981–1003. ( arXiv)
2. Ω-results for the hyperbolic lattice point problem. Proceedings of the AMS, vol. 145 (2017), no. 4, 1421–1437. (arXiv)
3. Mean value and Ω-results for the hyperbolic lattice point problem in conjugacy classes. (submitted for publication, arXiv)
- Second moments of symmetric square L-functions. (with Min Lee)
2. Lattice counting in the n-dimensional hyperbolic space.